Obtaining the Certified for Microsoft Dynamics logo is a simple and straightforward process, if you follow the steps below.
A. Make sure your solution qualifies
- If you're not sure if your solution qualifies, please read the qualification criteria.
- If you are upgrading a certification to a new version of Dynamics, please visit the Certification Upgrade page.
B. Learn about the process
- View the Webinar: Certified for Microsoft Dynamics Process Explained. We strongly urge you to view this presentation from Brian Graftaas (Microsoft) and Sean Thompson (Lionbridge) explaining the benefits of and requirements for CfMD, before beginning the process.
- Understand the Five Key Requirements of Certification (see below).
- Join the monthly calls with VeriTest to ask questions of the Microsoft and Lionbridge teams and to accelerate the CfMD process. Please enquire about the next call.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Ask VeriTest for help. We are always available to answer questions.
- Details about retesting and testing in languages other than English are available on the Pricing and Policies Page
C. Register and pre-pay
- Establish an account within the VeriTest Certification System, which will guide you through all the Five Key Requirements of Certification. During registration, you will be asked to pre-pay for your certification.
- Pass Guarantee: If you have an ERP solution, please consider our Pass Guarantee to save money by avoiding retests.
- Once you register, VeriTest will contact you to help you through the process, and will provide the name of a validation engineer who will be working with you.
D. Complete the Five Key Requirements
You will need to complete five key requirements for certification. Please follow the links below for the steps you will need to take and the resources you will need for each. The VeriTest Certification System will track your progress on each requirement.
E. Sign the Logo License Agreement
F. Receive certification
Once VeriTest has confirmed that your solution has met all the requirements, you will be notified by an e-mail and have access to your benefits. At that time, we will also explain how to take the next steps with Microsoft.
Updates Throughout the Process
VeriTest will provide regular updates throughout the validation process, and looks forward to helping you at each step.