Are you a Dynamics reseller looking for proven, tested, recommended solutions? Become a Certified for Microsoft Dynamics Reseller.
When you only have time to work with the best, choose solutions that are Certified for Microsoft Dynamics.
You get approached nearly every day by companies who want you to recommend their third-party solutions to your customers. If only you had time for due diligence on all these solutions! Microsoft developed the Certified for Microsoft Dynamics program to help you make the best choices for your business and your customers. Solutions that are Certified for Microsoft Dynamics are thoroughly tested, recommended by customers, and proven to meet Microsoft's highest standards for partner solutions.
- Ready-to-deploy for specific industry and business needs
- Tested to meet Microsoft's highest standards
- Recommended by other companies in the industry
- Supported and backed by a viable company
Here's how to participate
1. Find an ISV partner with a CfMD solution in your region on the Partner-to-Partner Connections page. You may also wish to attend a conference call on how to become an Authorized Reseller for CfMD and get the CfMD benefits. It is a free process and no more software testing is required. Please enquire with VeriTest about the next call time.
2. When you start selling the certified solution, ask your ISV partner to share the CfMD benefits with you. These include:
- Use of the CfMD logo on marketing materials
- Highlighted and ranked higher in the local Dynamics Marketplace on Pinpoint with the CfMD logo
- Press release template
3. The certified ISV partner must authorize you as a reseller. To do this, the ISV partner must simply contact email@example.com and provide a completed Authorized Reseller Template.
4. Profile your company and the CfMD solution in the Dynamics Marketplace of the Microsoft Partner Network.
- The reseller's solution description needs to be in the local language (English translation is optional) and follow the description provided by the ISV.
- Enter the ISV's Certified for Microsoft Dynamics solution name as title.
- Please make sure you at least select the words "Sales" or "Reseller" in the service name. Example: Microsoft Dynamics Reseller.
- Only select the Microsoft Dynamics product line, and only one country.
- You will now appear on the Dynamics Marketplacepage of the ISV.
5. You must join the Microsoft Partner Network at the Silver ERP and CRM Competency level or higher (with two references from the country of the reseller)
6. Sign the Logo License Agreement. Click here to download the Logo License Agrement. Once signed, please return it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please read the Logo Usage Guidelines.
Are you an ISV partner with a Certified solution? Expand your CfMD footprint globally by authorizing your resellers for CfMD!
- Get more exposure for your CfMD solution worldwide by showcasing it in local demand generating tools in the local language of the customers. For example, a French Authorized Reseller of a Dutch solution will be highlighted within the French Dynamics Marketplace.
- Raise awareness of your solution within the local Microsoft subsidiary so that they could choose to showcase and support your solution.
The program is open and free for Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) with a Certified for Microsoft Dynamics (CfMD) solution and their Value Added Resellers (VARs).
Simply contact your favorite Reseller and help them through the process above.