What does this logo mean to my customers and prospects?
The Certified for Microsoft Dynamics
(CfMD) program identifies third-party solutions that have met Microsoft's
highest standards for Dynamics implementations. Earning this logo assures
technology decision makers that your solution:
- Was developed by a certified and reputable Independent Software Vendor
- Was designed for a unique business and industry need
- Has been tested for seamless integration with Microsoft Dynamics
- Has been used and recommended by other companies
- Is low-risk, fast to implement, and simple to maintain
- Is properly supported and protected
- Meets industry-specific requirements and local language, tax, and
What does this logo mean to solution providers like me?
In two words, more revenue. Certified solutions
come with built-in proof points that shorten the sales cycle and help you
compete better. Plus, you will be eligible to take advantage of marketing
benefits from Microsoft:
- Win more business by offering tested, and recommended solutions
- Build confidence in your solution by meeting Microsoft's highest standards
- Receive priority ranking in the Microsoft
Pinpoint - Marketplace for Microsoft Dynamics.
- Recruit the best reseller partners that trust your company and can drive
Need more convincing? Please view the PowerPoint deck and
How do I get started?
Begin by reading the
Step-By-Step Instructions. Contact us with any questions. We are here
to guide you through the entire process.