Sage NA: Step-by-Step Instructions
Please follow these instructions to certify your solution for Sage North America:
- Enroll in the Gold Partner Program at Sage.
- When accepted, Sage will provide your company name to VeriTest.
- Contact us to obtain a company login name and password to the secure area of the VeriTest Sage Certification Lab website.
- Once you have obtained a login, enter the secure Registration & Downloads area. Register your company, contact information, and any products you may intend to certify in the VeriTest Certification Registration System.
- An FTP folder on the VeriTest servers will be automatically generated for each product you register. Within your PRODUCT FTP FOLDER will be folders for "User Documentation," "Certification Documentation" and "Solution Executables." Please use these folders when you upload to us.
- Within the secure area, go to the Program Downloads page and obtain:
- The Technical Requirements for the Sage Certified Solution program (if you have not done so already).
- Important Resources (such as the Sage development guides and other supporting documents).
- Sage Certified Solution Statement for your signature.
- (For MAS 90/200/500 Only) Product Integration Spreadsheet, including lists of files added and modified.
- VeriTest Press Release template for your PR department.
- Begin the process of filling out, signing, and uploading the Certified Solution Statement and Product Integration Spreadsheet to the "Certification Documentation" folder on the FTP site. You will need some time from your technical teams to complete this documentation.
- Identify an internal resource who can demo your solution to VeriTest over the web or in-person in our Boise, Idaho laboratories.
- Identify a sample data set for demonstration purposes.
- Create a Test Project within the VeriTest Registration system, choosing the appropriate tests, including any optional certifications or multi-user performance tests.
- Deliver your solution, sample data set, and user documentation to VeriTest via mail or FTP. Be sure to write your company name, Product name and version and Project Number on all mail deliveries. Mail deliveries should go to:
Attn: Sage Lab at
Lionbridge Technologies5777 N. Meeker, Suite 101
Boise, ID 83713
Main: +1 208 321 4400
Fax: +1 208 321 4490
- When you have completed all the above steps or know that all the above steps can be completed before a date certain, go into the Registration system and choose "Submit Your Test project" to request a test date and obtain a final quote.
- Within 2 working days following Submission, the VeriTest administrator will contact you via email with a proposed test date and a test quotation. Please be prepared to discuss a method for demonstrating your product to us. You may also contact us directly at email@example.com to schedule a test date.
- VeriTest will email you an Invoice and payment procedures. This Invoice must be paid at least one week before your test date or you will risk losing your test date. If you cancel a test date for any reason, VeriTest may assess a $100 Rescheduling Fee.
- Within one week before the test date, VeriTest must have:
- Your product
- Sample Data Set
- Your Certified Solution Statement
- Your Integration Spreadsheet
- User Documentation
- Full Payment
- The Testing period will last from 2-5 days. In general, your cooperation in demonstrating the product is required during the first two days. After that, we may require immediate access to your technical personnel to resolve issues.
- Following the test period, VeriTest sends a draft report to Sage for approval before issuing a "pass" or "fail" to your company. There may be an additional delay during this period.
IF YOUR PRODUCT FAILS A TEST PASS
- The issues are often minor and easily corrected. VeriTest will give you a test report outlining problem areas and quoting a retest price, if any.
- When you have corrected your product, please initiate a new Test Project within the registration system, designating it as a "Retest." Then contact firstname.lastname@example.org to complete testing details.
WHEN YOUR PRODUCT PASSES
- VeriTest will send you a PASS result via email, followed by a Draft test report within a few days.
- Download the Press Release Template and finalize with VeriTest PR. Contact us for details and coordination.
- Within 10 working days VeriTest will send a Final Test Report for your review and feedback before posting to the internet and linking with your listing in the Sage online third-party solutions directory.
If you have questions at any time, please do not hesitate to contact us or call us at +1 208-321-4406.