Interested in Sponsoring a New Solution Certification Program?
If your company is introducing a new technology platform, or you plan to expand the market reach of your existing platform, establishing effective partnerships with third-party independent software vendors (ISVs) and independent hardware vendors (IHVs) will be critical to your success.
A well-designed and well-executed product certification program can dramatically influence how successful you are in achieving a critical mass of ISV and IHV support for your hardware or software technology.
When you sponsor a third-party product certification program, you can:
- Attract ISV and IHV support for your technology
- Increase IT decision-maker confidence in the quality and viability of your technology platform
- Lower your costs to support partners and customers
- Extend your technology brand awareness
- Win ISV and IHV commitment to your technical roadmap
- Reward partners who develop products optimized to your technology platform
- Create catalogs of qualified third-party applications and products
Lionbridge provides a complete menu of custom and turnkey services to support sponsors of product certification programs.
Program Technical Design and Development
- Product certification test policies and criteria
- Test specifications, plans, and frameworks
- Test tools and automation processes
Program Marketing Services
- Development and execution of partner recruiting plans
- Proactive outbound participant recruitment worldwide
- Program marketing collateral, including white papers, quick-start guides, and ROI studies
- Integrated Web site presence, including development of web content, test registration, catalogs of tested products, and web activity analysis - all elements can be localized as program needs evolve
- Global test execution
- Flexible and scalable delivery options
- Customer site testing
- Pre-certification testing and support services
Administrative and Customer Support
- Multilingual program administration on a worldwide basis
- Turnkey online registration back-end processes
- Online status dashboards for sponsors and participants
- Datafeeds to support project status and web publishing engines
Through this VeriTest service, Lionbridge provides consulting on the entire partner certification lifecycle, from creating marketing benefits to developing test tools. We then deploy test programs as needed throughout our worldwide labs, and provide full administration of the testing process:
- Well-known provider of independent testing
- Trusted by IT decision-makers, systems integrators, ISVs and IHVs
- Unparalleled experience and thought leadership in designing, launching, and managing product certification programs
- Flexible service delivery, utilizing on-site, near-site, and offshore models
- Scalable resources to support small communities of 50 or fewer partners, or thousands of annual certifications
- Worldwide orientation, supporting in-country points-of-contact and complete localization capabilities
Participants find that the VeriTest team provides a friendly and responsive testing service, and goes the extra mile to provide in-depth technical and administrative support of the certification programs we administer.
Contact us online